My Love I Am Crazy
My screams are increasing
Going unheard in a way
I feel no love and I am crying
Thinking of a way to figure out my life
I see no way as I feel nothing
Have no way ahead of me
Choking, is my state
I am turning crazy, love
As you always ask me to prove myself?
How can I do that when I actually hide nothing?
Nothing, I ever did hide from you
I am just crazy now my love
I feel you as my breaths are decreasing
Choked, I have become
Close, to my pain I am turning to be
I am just in love with you
Though, you never say anything now
Do I still need to prove?
Prove, myself to you?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love I Am Crazy by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena