My Love I Am Crazy
My screams are increasing
Going unheard in a way
I feel no love and I am crying
Thinking of a way to figure out my life
I see no way as I feel nothing
Have no way ahead of me
Choking, is my state
I am turning crazy, love
As you always ask me to prove myself?
How can I do that when I actually hide nothing?
Nothing, I ever did hide from you
I am just crazy now my love
I feel you as my breaths are decreasing
Choked, I have become
Close, to my pain I am turning to be
I am just in love with you
Though, you never say anything now
Do I still need to prove?
Prove, myself to you?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love I Am Crazy by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid