***My love that is gone
I dont know what to say or do,
But all i can think of is you,
I dont know why but i cant help it,
Its just a bad habit.
I try to stop,
But when i do,
I want to drop.
I know i shouldn't
But i just couldn't.
I'm sorry but you are and always will be the love of my life...
Sunset Moonshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***My love that is gone by Sunset Moonshine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols