'The great ambition of women is to inspire love'
And then moon-river in it
Listen soon my love how meet'.
she calls me, rolls me, tells me, bells me, , , , I am runing into the sun....the other galaxy whisper- the lover of the earth within you….the sun smiles…I am burnt but not as burnt to ashes......
......My moon-river comes as I need swim.....my whim bubble..I swim, yea, I swim in love timeless.......all of my ifs and griefs, cheers and tears become breeze of twilight.....It's an evolution of her inspire.
O my moon-river, you know that my whim ignite me to swim.....otherwise I am dead....Otherwise I can not pass through the bridge between body and spirit.
©copyright by sarwar chowdhury. all rights reserved.
sarwar chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (********My moon-river by sarwar chowdhury )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael