'The great ambition of women is to inspire love'
And then moon-river in it
Listen soon my love how meet'.
she calls me, rolls me, tells me, bells me, , , , I am runing into the sun....the other galaxy whisper- the lover of the earth within you….the sun smiles…I am burnt but not as burnt to ashes......
......My moon-river comes as I need swim.....my whim bubble..I swim, yea, I swim in love timeless.......all of my ifs and griefs, cheers and tears become breeze of twilight.....It's an evolution of her inspire.
O my moon-river, you know that my whim ignite me to swim.....otherwise I am dead....Otherwise I can not pass through the bridge between body and spirit.
©copyright by sarwar chowdhury. all rights reserved.
sarwar chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (********My moon-river by sarwar chowdhury )
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
- Musty Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns