My Mother Died
Today’s the day my mother died.
Two years ago in an awful ride.
With a laugh Of love,
And a smile of pain.
Since my mother has died, my life
hasn’t been the same.
She wasn’t perfect she did,
Drugs and Drank But it not the things
They do, why did God choose
to take you? She never knew
That it would be that night, that
Moment her head would fall.
The angels sang the chorus
And she heard her call.
The took her soul away from me,
But I can no longer be greedy.
She has my love even though Can’t,
Hug. I know my mother will still
Help me but only from up above.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother Died by Nicole Rawls )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott