My Mother Died
Today’s the day my mother died.
Two years ago in an awful ride.
With a laugh Of love,
And a smile of pain.
Since my mother has died, my life
hasn’t been the same.
She wasn’t perfect she did,
Drugs and Drank But it not the things
They do, why did God choose
to take you? She never knew
That it would be that night, that
Moment her head would fall.
The angels sang the chorus
And she heard her call.
The took her soul away from me,
But I can no longer be greedy.
She has my love even though Can’t,
Hug. I know my mother will still
Help me but only from up above.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother Died by Nicole Rawls )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki