Zunda Wezi Chibwe
My Mother My Best Friend
I will never kno how much she loves me,
She worries about me even more than I do myself,
Super woman the hidden strength of my character,
If I could have even quarter the strength, will, courage
and faith, I will be a better man...
The light in my life when I see nothing, strength in my weakest moments, first lady, teacher and guide in my
All the praise in existence can not express my
gratitude or love.
Fact is I'll always be proud to be your son and will
always love you.....
Zunda Wezi Chibwe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother My Best Friend by Zunda Wezi Chibwe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Midway, Nassy Fesharaki
- Grapping, grabbing!, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Painter of the Night, James Tate
- Nothing to find, gajanan mishra
- Apples!, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Trip, SALINI NAIR
- Inside a family, SALINI NAIR
- Like Crocodiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- The New Chinese Fiction, James Tate
- All that energy..., Dieter Ian Maree