i was told i got talent...
all i need is patent...
i never back down from any challenge...
work my way thru every tunnel...
destined to be great...
thru every huddle i skate...
av got xo much faith...
i got no tym to hate...
they say my rhymes are lame...
bt am a lion they cant tame...
its nt all abt d dough & fame...
bt when i leave this game...
u'll never forget my name...
val legend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Name by val legend )
- The Rules Of The Game., Tony Adah
- night and day, Rachel Nichols
- Rold Dahls Words Of Wow, Curtlan Popo
- Lovingkindness! ! ! Yes!, Mr. Nobody
- Poetry Consoles, Sandra Feldman
- Inner Cosmos, Curtlan Popo
- Coffee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Arrival , Gert Strydom
- Spectrum, Curtlan Popo
- We Create The Universe~~~, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)