i was told i got talent...
all i need is patent...
i never back down from any challenge...
work my way thru every tunnel...
destined to be great...
thru every huddle i skate...
av got xo much faith...
i got no tym to hate...
they say my rhymes are lame...
bt am a lion they cant tame...
its nt all abt d dough & fame...
bt when i leave this game...
u'll never forget my name...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Name by val legend )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata