My New Found Friends
I was walking with sorrow,
my new found friend of late,
until deep remorse and heavy guilt
joined us along the way.
They make for good companions
these three. Walking arm in arm,
I need them and they need me.
Oh, how good it feels to feel so bad
in the company of these three.
I can't undo any of what I have done.
Even if I would, I am not sure I could.
I would just do it all again.
So, there seems to be no way in
and no way out. I 'll just join
my friends and continue on my way
down the street with these three;
my new found friends, of late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My New Found Friends by Mike Acker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo