My Other Car Is A Volvo
You are a brown dumpster
With wheels. And me smiling,
Wearing my new sunglasses
Driving you crazy sitting on
Your rubber wobbly
I drink another diet coke
And throw it in the back
With the other 500 cans
And the papers, and the gum
Stuck to the carpet like it’s
Burrito bell smell attacks!
68 empty mickie D bags.
You can slide your steel
Door to let out the animals
And insects that call you
Sitting on a trash receptacle
I chuckle as people stare
At us scraping up the road,
Chewing concrete like cupcakes,
Our sparks screaming bloody
I throw a half a Whopper
Into the back seat as we
Pull up to the drive (threw)
And you, monster dumpster,
Breathing heavy @ doesn’t fit.
The lady screams at us.
Get the hell out of dodge!
Gotta make it to hardy’s
Though. Need some lipids.
You’re a brown rubbish bin.
Scotty Dogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Other Car Is A Volvo by Scotty Dogg )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Loving is What Christmas is All About, Dorsey Baker
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne