Just the Regular Scotty Dogg
My Other Car Is A Volvo
You are a brown dumpster
With wheels. And me smiling,
Wearing my new sunglasses
Driving you crazy sitting on
Your rubber wobbly
I drink another diet coke
And throw it in the back
With the other 500 cans
And the papers, and the gum
Stuck to the carpet like it’s
Burrito bell smell attacks!
68 empty mickie D bags.
You can slide your steel
Door to let out the animals
And insects that call you
Sitting on a trash receptacle
I chuckle as people stare
At us scraping up the road,
Chewing concrete like cupcakes,
Our sparks screaming bloody
I throw a half a Whopper
Into the back seat as we
Pull up to the drive (threw)
And you, monster dumpster,
Breathing heavy @ doesn’t fit.
The lady screams at us.
Get the hell out of dodge!
Gotta make it to hardy’s
Though. Need some lipids.
You’re a brown rubbish bin.
Just the Regular Scotty Dogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Other Car Is A Volvo by Just the Regular Scotty Dogg )
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)