I cry out in the middle of a room with lots of people.
I scream and no one can hear my pain.
Can any one feel my pain?
I’m tired of people not caring.
I’m tired of hiding in the darkness, because after darkness soon comes happiness.
Though what comes after happiness?
Will happiness be dark or light, life or death?
Or just maybe I’m just supposed to stay in this dark abyss, and be all alone just to suffer.
So what is better happiness or sadness?
Life can be both but for me it will always be sadness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pain by Anthony Milian )
- It is time, Charity Nduhiu
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit