I cry out in the middle of a room with lots of people.
I scream and no one can hear my pain.
Can any one feel my pain?
I’m tired of people not caring.
I’m tired of hiding in the darkness, because after darkness soon comes happiness.
Though what comes after happiness?
Will happiness be dark or light, life or death?
Or just maybe I’m just supposed to stay in this dark abyss, and be all alone just to suffer.
So what is better happiness or sadness?
Life can be both but for me it will always be sadness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pain by Anthony Milian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal