I cry out in the middle of a room with lots of people.
I scream and no one can hear my pain.
Can any one feel my pain?
I’m tired of people not caring.
I’m tired of hiding in the darkness, because after darkness soon comes happiness.
Though what comes after happiness?
Will happiness be dark or light, life or death?
Or just maybe I’m just supposed to stay in this dark abyss, and be all alone just to suffer.
So what is better happiness or sadness?
Life can be both but for me it will always be sadness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pain by Anthony Milian )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cucumber, Phil Soar
- wings unused, cheynne dries
- Chocolate Finger, Phil Soar
- I write and you Read, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Cannot, Phil Soar
- Somewhere In Your Heart, Valentine Mbagu
- Girls, the choice is yours.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Mother, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Nature's Nightlife, Phil Soar
- Heaven and Earth A Sonnet, Daniel Brick