I am a photographer.
Photography is my hobby.
I like to capture the beautiful moments.
Especially the pretty girls.
Any thing beautiful
What ever capture my eyes.
And the lovely nature too.
Oh my dear girls
Whoever captured in my camera
Look extremely beautiful
But only the charges are too high.
If charges doesn't bother,
Why don't you make a try.
Do you want to look fair
Beautiful or Ugly
Healthy or Slim fit
Good height or tiny
Young or old
Eyes black, blue, brown, red or any colour.
You are most welcome
To my photoshop.
Oh my dear, do you want to look younger
I can make you look younger and pretty too.
Have you been to waterfalls
How about a photo under water fall
Making you wet.
Or on top of the hill
With sun on your palms shining!
Come have a click
And take your photo the way you want.
Why to worry
When such a photographer is here
To take you anywhere
And to be with anyone, anytime
And make you evergreen young and beautiful forever!
..................................... ................................................. .........
This poem is purely my imagination.
Please, Don't come to me asking for any such photograph!
A Big Sorry, my Dear ones....
Am not the photographer you are searching for.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My photography! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro