MY PINK MAN
Pink is my colour,
wat wld i do without it, i wonder.
Pink is my mans colour,
which he aint shy to wear.
If u saw hm in hs pink shirt,
u wld definately kam to a halt, He is a total hunk.
I write lv letters to him in pink ink,
n watch his eyes blink
wen readin th letter in pink.
I love wearin pink blush,
coz wen he touches me my cheeks flush n i blush.
He gave me a pink rose
wen i wore my pink gloss
n kissd hs sweet lips
makin them turn as pink as my lip gloss.
Pink is th colour of hs door,
we'll slp on hs pink carpet on th floor
cz i wanna feel hs soft skin presd against mine 4 sure.
He is the one i live for,
he is th one to die for.
My pink man,
he's th reason y am nt a nun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY PINK MAN by Julie Njoki )
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley