The beach is with its summer face
There utmost pleasure of mankind
The tides are in their race
And happy, are all mind
The boring mind, as if, is getting end
Like dispersing mists of morning, into the sun's behind.
All distressing states blossom to beauty
When I ftoat myself on tides' eternal duty.
I've got my loving soul again losing once upon a time
Under the azure skies, near the sea
'I'm happy, I'm fulfilled' cries my heart, my rhyme
With the chord of humming bees.
Its my pleasure, the Digha beach
Where there are endless beauty or peace
And where I take pleasure to the lees
Where I get every year natural bliss.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pleasure by Pijush Biswas )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)