The beach is with its summer face
There utmost pleasure of mankind
The tides are in their race
And happy, are all mind
The boring mind, as if, is getting end
Like dispersing mists of morning, into the sun's behind.
All distressing states blossom to beauty
When I ftoat myself on tides' eternal duty.
I've got my loving soul again losing once upon a time
Under the azure skies, near the sea
'I'm happy, I'm fulfilled' cries my heart, my rhyme
With the chord of humming bees.
Its my pleasure, the Digha beach
Where there are endless beauty or peace
And where I take pleasure to the lees
Where I get every year natural bliss.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pleasure by Pijush Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom