MY PRECIOUS SON
I want to live a hundred year if possible
To taking care of you and protect you the way i should
That no one can harm my precious one
The greatest gift of God is my beloved son
No valuable things on earth could ever compare the feelings of being a mother
Having a son is one of the greatest joys i will ever experienced
Time goes by, moment passed by I am right by your side
I am watching you when you are growing up my dearest son
Physically fit and I am proud of it, but mentally.... Oh!
Every time every moment when i look at you
I am crying out loud for what i did for you
Please my baby forgive your poor mommy
You are the one who are sufferings for the things I've done.
Now my darling another sacrifices for you and me
Because I need to leave and work very hard from another place
I will try to give you everything that money could buy.
myleen aspiras's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY PRECIOUS SON by myleen aspiras )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate