Well my prince, I have found you at last
This forever search is now over, it's now the past
Come my prince, shall we build our kingdom together?
Build the towers high, strengthened with love that lasts forever?
How about a ride, my prince, on our white winged-horse?
Let us fly over our future palace, leaving behind any remorse
What do you say, my prince, shall we ride into the sunset?
Traveling far and wide, beginning our own quest
Follow me, my prince, take my hand and let us go
Head for our lovely castle, in happiness it shall grow
What do you think, my prince, is it not what you wish for?
Love, happiness, adventure and dreams, is there anything more?
Well, my prince that at last I have finally found
Will you rule beside me in our kingdom with this golden crown?
If so, my prince, may I be your beautiful princess?
I shall give you my most everything, and nothing less
Katherine Sessor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Prince by Katherine Sessor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak