Is It Poetry
Here is where calm I must remain.
Don't forget to use that soul crushing
authoritative psychological shit on me.
Tell me about your father?
My father was my mother said to me.
Why haven't you taken your medication?
You are schizophrenic and morningstar it plays
tricks inside your head.
Having we discussed what's best for you.
But the ghosts of all the others that died here.
We have discussed all that in group.
You dispay narcissistic tendencies with overt
aggression to authority.
Yes nurse please.
Prepare him for shock treatments please.
And increase the voltage,
I will sign the order and nurse!
If we see no improvement in his case.
Prepare him for the happy room down stairs.
Doctor keep in mind I have no experience there.
Lobotomies dear nurse, is exactly where we're at.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Psychiatrist by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Life and Death, Rimni chakravarty
- No living is in vain, gajanan mishra
- Insomniac's, Is It Poetry
- Chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Many a bride dreams of this night., Sandra Lynn