My sister is my first friend
That's one of the reasons I'm blessed.
My sister is a good listener
My sister is a great adviser,
My sister is an amazing driver.
But such a bad singer.
My sister sometimes goes insane, but I must not forget to say, she's amazing in every way.
My sister and I have fought a lot through the years
And I think that's what made a wonderful memories.
My sister is the one I've grew up knowing she's by my side.
In each step I make towards life.
My sister have tought me to be me. And not to care what others might see.
My sister have teached me a lot by the things she have did.
And I won't forget each advice she have said.
My sister and I haven't share lots of things together.
still I wouldn't want any other sister.
Daleen Irshaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister by Daleen Irshaid )
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)