My Soul Is Teething For Your Love
'When will you adopt my heart?
Like a child in its cradle.
I am like a green flower plucked'.
Dehydrating; on an evening's vigil.
'My soul is teething for your love,
Hunger fills my every desire
There cut; in need of sustenance'.
To sustain the ambiance of fire!
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Soul Is Teething For Your Love by Mark Heathcote )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash