Ego inside of me
alerts vanishing things
while outside of me nets up
to nourish for vanishing things! !
Is there time for all this?
Space for me
in me and around:
Ego is the problem
to all the problems;
Helps you sometimes,
closes your colourful
petals in soils of
frustration which hides
behind like a hither
and thither helping job? !
To be a moonbeam all time,
laugh at your foolishness,
accept yourself, forgive yourself,
which is a helping job you're
not installed so far;
'While sleeping with dreams
life seems to have contentful sleep
you get what you want!
But I grabbed the hands
of dreams with muffled shadows
which I believe are mine;
This time I'll show the world
what I am, give it what I wanna give,
take what I wanna take;
Decisive to tease this world
where my forefathers have done
the same! Now, single endeavour
of them taught no avail till;
I dream to fly somewhere...
no clarity...trying to compromise...
unwilling to compromise further...
what to do? ...I am happy...
while unhappy...feeling great...
greatly feeling ridiculous...
l'ld concentrate from my petal gowns;
....briefly.....I'm a stupid....
....with fantasy.....I'm ignorant.....
....in global world.....I'm a human being....
....in my world.....I'm the spiritual being.....'
Changeable things, change!
unchangeable things exists too! !
Put out your drastic ego, expose it! ! !
swetha vvr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Space by swetha vvr )
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Stalker
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)