My special Friend
I have a very special friend who knows
where all the wild flowers grow. He sees the
raindrops, and snowflakes gently fall from
heaven's sky. He watches over the birds as
they gracefully soar high above the earth.
He hears all the children's bedtime prayers.
He knows how many fish swim in all the oceans,
lakes, and seas. But most of all, my special
friend, knows, and cares about me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Q: Did I dedicate my poem to either mother nature or mother earth?
Q: Is my special friend in charge of all creation and creatures?
Q: Does my special friend really know and care about me?
A: My special friend is, Jesus Christ.
A: My poem was dedicated to Him not to mother nature, or mother earth.
A: My special created the creation, but also the creatures.
A: And finally, yes my special friend Jesus Christ, knows and cares about me.
When and If I can find the date I wrote the above poem, I will post it on site. I hope he is your special friend, too!
Comments about this poem (My special Friend by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher