My Story, These Poems Are
Yes, just allow the world to witness it all
From the moments of
To the ending and falls
From the loathsome conversation
To repentance and...
I'm not ashamed of the imperfections
I'd rather give confession
Will the message of a life be one to heal oppression?
Will the flesh corrupt the sight and stop a real connection...
Even when the Lord decides to punish us
It's still a blessing
These poems are my story
The main idea is for the Lord to get His glory
Anytime I write it's never for you to adore me
But to contemplate on life and to
Now I'd only like to live right in God's eye sight
Mostly hoping I could kill strife...
It's not my fight
The window's opened when it 'feels' like the time's flying by
Instead of moping... don't repeal light!
Inclined wise minds!
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Story, These Poems Are by Dexsta Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey