My Story, These Poems Are
Yes, just allow the world to witness it all
From the moments of
To the ending and falls
From the loathsome conversation
To repentance and...
I'm not ashamed of the imperfections
I'd rather give confession
Will the message of a life be one to heal oppression?
Will the flesh corrupt the sight and stop a real connection...
Even when the Lord decides to punish us
It's still a blessing
These poems are my story
The main idea is for the Lord to get His glory
Anytime I write it's never for you to adore me
But to contemplate on life and to
Now I'd only like to live right in God's eye sight
Mostly hoping I could kill strife...
It's not my fight
The window's opened when it 'feels' like the time's flying by
Instead of moping... don't repeal light!
Inclined wise minds!
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Story, These Poems Are by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad