My strength! ! *
Find a hook, find a rock,
Anything to hold onto,
Don't let go and hold on tight,
And you'll get through it with them.
When darkness feels all around,
Mum's scowl making me shiver and cry,
I cling to my rock, my strength,
My Dad's love inside.
Find your strength, whatever it may be,
For me it was Him, who will yours be?
Confidence? Brother? Sister? Friend?
There is someone, they are in front of you!
Let your rock, your strength hold you high,
Let it all out to them and let out the pain,
My Strength is my Dad, the love he always gave,
With my inner flame, saved me from the grave.
Becky Ginn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My strength! ! * by Becky Ginn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh
- Final Test, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak