bobby kramer jr.
I would say my best quality
is the strength that I possess
not like many people,
different from the rest.
people take there chances
and try to take me down
this is something they'll never do
as cocky as that might sound.
My strength has pulled me through many battles
and still I stand here tall
my head has always been up
you will never see it fall.
My battle wounds that I have with me
are a sign of where I've been
I wear there scars proudly
but the pain I hold within.
My strength has made me a leader
and gave me the will to succeed
I will always give my all
failure is not an option for me.
In this day of life
It never rains but always pours
my strength will keep me standing strong
through, the worst part of these storms.
bobby kramer jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY STRENGTH by bobby kramer jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash