Jamila.i. Bello girei
My sweet mother
MY SWEET MOTHER
The beauty of morning dew
Great cuisine of centuries
Even thousand times fresher than panacea
Hundred years to be eulogized
And hundred years ahead to come
Before the heavy thousand sleep of centuries
Goes with her
Your old honey lust stays awake
But the darkness dropp again
I will love you more even than a thousand flood
Your memories shall not go on dust
My long dripping tears shall pronounce your name
In order to preserve your memories
Where am i....?
Dreams that torments
Dreams that burden
Dreams take you to your past
Dreams scream you to the future
Dreams freeze your progress
Dreams bid you forget your loved ones
Though far and few are truly yours
Can’t i hope?
To be someone with dignity
I force my eyes and heart to open
To what teaches us how to live
But can i be free from dreams?
Why do dreams harass my mind?
Dreams live in every one’s heart
Dreams may live or die
What golf between?
Dreams and realities.
BY BELLO, JAMILA IBRAHIM GIREI.
Jamila.i. Bello girei's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My sweet mother by Jamila.i. Bello girei )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar