Rafael Enrico A. Arellano
My Teacher, My Hero
Teachers inspire pupils like me and you,
Obey them and follow what they want us to do.
For what they ask is right,
They guide us like a shining light.
Teachers, Teachers how patient they are,
They comfort us not from afar.
Thoughtful, caring, are one of the characteristics they have,
They think of our concern to show their love.
They taught us how to read,
Because of them we are no longer in need.
Teachers helped us from zero,
For that they are my hero.
Rafael Enrico A. Arellano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Teacher, My Hero by Rafael Enrico A. Arellano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever
- My Armor, Abraham Sutzkever
- Barefoot, Abraham Sutzkever
- To an Exterminator, Lisa Williams
- Branch With Last Cherries, Abraham Sutzkever
- Brooding Eels, Lisa Williams
- Land Of My Children, Abraham Sutzkever