Rafael Enrico A. Arellano
My Teacher, My Hero
Teachers inspire pupils like me and you,
Obey them and follow what they want us to do.
For what they ask is right,
They guide us like a shining light.
Teachers, Teachers how patient they are,
They comfort us not from afar.
Thoughtful, caring, are one of the characteristics they have,
They think of our concern to show their love.
They taught us how to read,
Because of them we are no longer in need.
Teachers helped us from zero,
For that they are my hero.
Rafael Enrico A. Arellano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Teacher, My Hero by Rafael Enrico A. Arellano )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar