I have seen, touched and felt it close,
Embraced, tested its great sweetness
That froze me cold though hot to stand.
The warmth in its wonder presence,
This made me feel so cheated in life
That i never had known its worth.
Nothing to me had ever felt like this
As music played delicious in my ears
It was then that i realized the moment.
This was my time come, this was it,
A time peace, joy, life were to knock.
When ‘he’ would to come by my door,
Come to show me the way and truth
Take to were i was meant to be, at first.
He brought a new white coat for me
Opened this beautiful gate to a wonder;
There was more than living inside
Living, in its fullest, all there for me:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My time by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky