I have seen, touched and felt it close,
Embraced, tested its great sweetness
That froze me cold though hot to stand.
The warmth in its wonder presence,
This made me feel so cheated in life
That i never had known its worth.
Nothing to me had ever felt like this
As music played delicious in my ears
It was then that i realized the moment.
This was my time come, this was it,
A time peace, joy, life were to knock.
When ‘he’ would to come by my door,
Come to show me the way and truth
Take to were i was meant to be, at first.
He brought a new white coat for me
Opened this beautiful gate to a wonder;
There was more than living inside
Living, in its fullest, all there for me:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My time by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid