Life is the best thing to happen
Ought to believe in, sans an exception.
I'm in quest for my karmic connection
Along with my fellow craftsmen.
I'm blessed with this craft
As I would say, it's my tribute;
What I owe …is what I contribute
In this grandeur of mighty bliss, I draft.
What I have said is mine own as perceived
What you have read in between is as thee conceived
So what I've known is what you've known
But…what you've stored in, will that be known?
As long I as breathe the air
That will be mine poetic fervor
And this back & forth …what I share
Is that… what I showcase as in fanfare.
Knowledge is never one's owned, but when found
I mean on having it known; leaves thee profound.
Laxman Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Tribute by Laxman Rao )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)