My True Feelings for You
Baby, I'm so happy that I met you,
And you're the only one that makes me happy.
You are the reason I survive each day
Your are the air that I breathe,
You are the happiness to my crying soul.
I'm crying as I write this poem for you,
And I hope there are many more poems to come.
I'm crying tears of happiness and
I'm thanking the Lord above every night before I
close my eyes and dream of you.
I thank him every morning when I wake up and think of you
And I'm constantly thanking him for sending you to me so you can always make me happy and make me smile.
I'm glad that I keep you out of trouble
Because I don't know what I would do without you
To comfort me when I� m sad
I want to hear you say, Baby, don't worry, I'm always here for you.
Baby, I'm so happy that you're mine,
Because I cant see myself with another guy.
I hope that we will be together for a long time,
maybe even forever if possible.
Baby, I love the sound of your voice when you tell me you love me,
Because I really love you too,
And I want us to be together for as long as we can survive with each other,
Because I never wanna lose you...
Kimberly Santistevan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My True Feelings for You by Kimberly Santistevan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- San Jose Hills in My Thoughts, Natasa Tocuc
- Be found in elevations high, Mark Heathcote
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell