You are the blood in my veins,
the beat within my heart,
the rhythm to my body,
and the spark within my soul.
these things can't be put into those three little words... I love you.
I love you can't describe what I feel for you.....
so today I thought I'd spell it out for you...
what it is, those three little words, [ I l o v e y o u ]
mean to me. You are the piece of me that was
always missing your everything I could hope
to find in the one I want to share my life with...
you are everything to me
thoughtful, sincere, loving and kind,
you teach me patience you are selfless.
When I think of us, I marvel all the time at the quality of love we have,
it doesn't need ribbons and bows,
whistles or horns to make it special,
our love is one of a kind.
If you take our love, multiply it by infinity,
take it to the depths of forever,
you will have barely a glimpse of the love I feel for you....
today I am honored to call you mine! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Vows by Heatherlee Eldridge )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe