You are the blood in my veins,
the beat within my heart,
the rhythm to my body,
and the spark within my soul.
these things can't be put into those three little words... I love you.
I love you can't describe what I feel for you.....
so today I thought I'd spell it out for you...
what it is, those three little words, [ I l o v e y o u ]
mean to me. You are the piece of me that was
always missing your everything I could hope
to find in the one I want to share my life with...
you are everything to me
thoughtful, sincere, loving and kind,
you teach me patience you are selfless.
When I think of us, I marvel all the time at the quality of love we have,
it doesn't need ribbons and bows,
whistles or horns to make it special,
our love is one of a kind.
If you take our love, multiply it by infinity,
take it to the depths of forever,
you will have barely a glimpse of the love I feel for you....
today I am honored to call you mine! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Vows by Heatherlee Eldridge )
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
- The Nameless Mood of a Home-Maker, Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)