My Wednesday / Last meeting
I remembered study and her
Got up at five
Day was winter
It was raining badly.
Promises were vital today
I felt it will get filled
I expected our meeting
You may know, it happened so.
The moments became special
Hearts delighted in love
It was indeed crucial
Happiest day in my life.
After some long nights
Feelings and touches aroused
We sensed each other
For the last meeting
For my last happiness.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Wednesday / Last meeting by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher