O God! I wish to see Thy beauty
My eyes are sick of worldly faces
Show me that sweet charm
Let me enjoy the harmony.
O God! I wish to deliver myself
Into Thy hands.
Show me the way of success
Mould me in a significant form.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My wish by Ahatisham Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Words, meaningful empty words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver