Siyabonga A Nxumalo
My wish for you!
>I wish you to see things differently,
I wish you to do things differently,
I wish you to cry, but not with pain,
But tears of joy.
I wish you to walk tall and hold your head high.
I wish you to scream louder, not becouse you're
Scared but becouse you're happy.
I wish you to embrace life as it comes.
I wish you to encounter hardships for they'll
Mould and give you experience.
I wish you to be a friend so you'll recruit friends.
I wish you to have love so you'll give love...
But most of all....
I wish you to be you, , the true you.
Not the duplicate of someone else..
Siyabonga A Nxumalo
Siyabonga A Nxumalo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My wish for you! by Siyabonga A Nxumalo )
- Climbing A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- First Love At First Sight, Electric Lady
- Surprising Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Endless Sea, Curtlan Popo
- Hoping For The Best, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'what color is it? ' they thought, after.., Mandolyn ...
- mary the narcoleptic shepherd, joni frog
- First Encounter - khairy Jamaluddin, john tiong chunghoo
- Laugh And Chuckle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In success, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)