RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Musical depths coming from pictures of churches from
Their memories bringing back the mysterious rhythms
and sacred feelings that always seemed to touch my
soul when I entered them in silent awe and wonder,
that I would be allowed to enter such beautiful
places where God resided.
According to the elders, God would always be waiting
for me to come and speak prayerfully to Him in good
times or desperation, in dire need of His help or
A serene place that I can still enter into by first,
visiting the memories in my intellect.
Thanking God for the gift of a photographic mind,
more so in these videos of life than others.
Appreciating the details, smells, feelings, textures,
spirituality of their complete essence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep
- White Noise, Kyle Schlicher
- Canticle for the Second Sunday in Lent, G.C. Waldrep
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep