Dr subhendu kar
Journey streams off in midst of path illusive
misty eyes preen to see its direction to toll
humanity flows onwards yet undetermined
where does time move striking space along?
Sun rises in east as we all know at the dawn
darkness redeems into embrace rays of light
speckles of obscurity lay beck eluding vision
does night rests upon qualms on other side?
life seems to lose in living by all uncertainties
the history surmounts to reveal sanity of reality
distinctions seems to lie hidden in hands of heaven
myth of mystery at finale delves out truth of reason.
Dr subhendu kar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myth Illusive by Dr subhendu kar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay