Dr subhendu kar
Journey streams off in midst of path illusive
misty eyes preen to see its direction to toll
humanity flows onwards yet undetermined
where does time move striking space along?
Sun rises in east as we all know at the dawn
darkness redeems into embrace rays of light
speckles of obscurity lay beck eluding vision
does night rests upon qualms on other side?
life seems to lose in living by all uncertainties
the history surmounts to reveal sanity of reality
distinctions seems to lie hidden in hands of heaven
myth of mystery at finale delves out truth of reason.
Dr subhendu kar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myth Illusive by Dr subhendu kar )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis