mark anthony st. rose
When naked bodies collide
in hot flashes of pre-orgasmic fervour,
and sheets come alive
with animated dancing scented flavour,
and hair become wilder
than picture movies making love,
and moves defy gravity
inverting the viewing ceiling above.
Then and only then you know
it's sex mixed with true love.
mark anthony st. rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naked Bodies by mark anthony st. rose )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner