'Naked In The Rain'
Go naked in the rain
Delight in running bare,
Ignoring disapproving glance
And shunning scornful stare.
Walk naked in the rain
In pooling puddles play.
Skin all cool and tingling
And hair in disarray.
Run naked in the rain
Wild and indiscreet,
Down mountain trails and country lanes
And glistening city streets.
Be naked with the rain
While the clothed run for cover,
Let the storm envelope you
Embrace it like a lover.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Naked In The Rain' by Joel Delpha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave