Words gathered around for dispatch,
Each letter crawled to the station platform!
In anticipation! We all waited to catch,
An old luggage of love treasure missing form!
A natural rest
Peacefully looking down on us,
The ghost made us fully aware that they have rest!
Suddenly! I heard cries of everything about us,
Tear drops! Laughter! Pain!
Cracks of things to do, hearts torn –
things not done! Words lost! Rain!
But! Her Journey for life after death had born,
To this day, for words we’ve gathered! God has showered us.
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Natural Rest by Gloria Seseng )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Give Thanks, Charles Jagongo
- Bones, Casey Renee Kiser
- WE WERE ONCE, Jon Alan
- A Mother's Loneliness, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr