Words gathered around for dispatch,
Each letter crawled to the station platform!
In anticipation! We all waited to catch,
An old luggage of love treasure missing form!
A natural rest
Peacefully looking down on us,
The ghost made us fully aware that they have rest!
Suddenly! I heard cries of everything about us,
Tear drops! Laughter! Pain!
Cracks of things to do, hearts torn –
things not done! Words lost! Rain!
But! Her Journey for life after death had born,
To this day, for words we’ve gathered! God has showered us.
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Natural Rest by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal