Gbeti gaius Kafui
Talking world and it nature.
What a world where everything seems talking, its had to understand, but i will do oneday in the future.
Talking trees, talking air, birds can not be excluded.
The moon talk as so does the sun, and they all serve the purpose intended.
Thanks there are wonderful people in the world we need your presence.
We can not ignore nature under any pretence.
You need us as much as we do.
Thanks to the lord for you.
Keep making your element talk for i now understand.
Now i know its takes your presence to stay on this land.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA