Gbeti gaius Kafui
Talking world and it nature.
What a world where everything seems talking, its had to understand, but i will do oneday in the future.
Talking trees, talking air, birds can not be excluded.
The moon talk as so does the sun, and they all serve the purpose intended.
Thanks there are wonderful people in the world we need your presence.
We can not ignore nature under any pretence.
You need us as much as we do.
Thanks to the lord for you.
Keep making your element talk for i now understand.
Now i know its takes your presence to stay on this land.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
- Mystical Understanding, Naveed Akram
- Who will save me, Mustapha Muinah
- The Nigerian Politician, Joseph Ogbonna
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)