Nature, the wonderful nature,
God created many things in nature.
He made the clouds,
On a rainy day they all cry loud.
He made the animals and birds,
That we see in flocks or herds.
He also made the trees,
Don't cut them please.
Nature also includes the sky,
There the beautiful birds fly.
This is god's loveliest creation,
People pay some attention.
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Mridula Gupta )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Dreams, Langston Hughes