That nature given, free beautiful serene,
Shyly watching the cool calm water trickle down the hills,
Washing the greeny water lilies clean,
Through the evergreen fern plantation,
Just imagining the power behind their growth.
The sweet cherries watering our near-crack throats,
Never forgetting the indisputable red berries taste,
With the herbs within keeping one fit...
Can't skip a chance to admire the aged rock-curvings,
Left behind by the cascading streams of water,
With unique semblance clearly emblazoned on them.
The morning chips in;
Its dew slowly dripping down the leaves,
Like tears of despondency due to the cut short night,
The chirping of the birds romantically setting the tune,
The literally heard footsteps of the marching ants gradually fading away,
The noisy trumpeting of the nature's guards rekindles and the liveliness begets.
And it is yet another day gesturing new adventures, new hideouts and new explorations.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature friendly by Jacob macharia )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo
- Behold, O God!, William Browne
- Breakfast, Near A Window, Susan Lacovara