That nature given, free beautiful serene,
Shyly watching the cool calm water trickle down the hills,
Washing the greeny water lilies clean,
Through the evergreen fern plantation,
Just imagining the power behind their growth.
The sweet cherries watering our near-crack throats,
Never forgetting the indisputable red berries taste,
With the herbs within keeping one fit...
Can't skip a chance to admire the aged rock-curvings,
Left behind by the cascading streams of water,
With unique semblance clearly emblazoned on them.
The morning chips in;
Its dew slowly dripping down the leaves,
Like tears of despondency due to the cut short night,
The chirping of the birds romantically setting the tune,
The literally heard footsteps of the marching ants gradually fading away,
The noisy trumpeting of the nature's guards rekindles and the liveliness begets.
And it is yet another day gesturing new adventures, new hideouts and new explorations.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature friendly by Jacob macharia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey