Nature Intends Hostile.
The flood, the quaver, the sea
Oh! The Tsunami!
Floating cars, scattered houses
Ships topsy-turvy on roads
And roads under water.
Man where are ye?
None seen around...
Hundreds, thousands and lakhs
Ten lakhs in shrouds.
No end to the toll
Fukushima, still proclaiming its call.
A series of blasts,
The siren calls.
Falling trees, rising houses
Upcoming nuclear plants
The Creator roars
ME the Ruler!
ME the Commander!
Rushing water, gushing men
Leaves man in Sores...
Yes! Life is Dear'
But the tempest is near! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Intends Hostile. by sujata kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma