Nature Intends Hostile.
The flood, the quaver, the sea
Oh! The Tsunami!
Floating cars, scattered houses
Ships topsy-turvy on roads
And roads under water.
Man where are ye?
None seen around...
Hundreds, thousands and lakhs
Ten lakhs in shrouds.
No end to the toll
Fukushima, still proclaiming its call.
A series of blasts,
The siren calls.
Falling trees, rising houses
Upcoming nuclear plants
The Creator roars
ME the Ruler!
ME the Commander!
Rushing water, gushing men
Leaves man in Sores...
Yes! Life is Dear'
But the tempest is near! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Intends Hostile. by sujata kumar )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)