Joseph T. Renaldi
Nature's Magic Wand
Accept Autumn's marvelous wonders,
Invigorating air fresh and clear,
Appreciate the season's spectacular scene,
Enjoy the fantastic event of the year.
Greet Autumn's record of memories,
from ages past as on they come,
All wrapped in a variety of colors,
Nostalgic, pleasing and welcome.
Satisfaction comes like a whispering wind
in shapely shadows dark and bold,
An eerie stillness rests in fallen leaves
in different shades of red, brown and gold.
Dwell on the point in time in your life,
Let nature's magic wand nourish or renew
As in Autumn's past, this is the plan
that is meant for me and you.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature's Magic Wand by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak