Ramesh T A
Nature's Playing Tricks!
Rim of cyclonic peripheral slightly touching town
Sans any rain but only wind and shady cloud cover
Surely has converted place into paradise now here!
Hazy atmosphere with cool wind blowing fine all day
With neither storm nor heavy rain town is enjoyable
Of all days so far and so forth to say in brief here...!
What a pleasant climate making all feel effect fine
Minding one's business sans any inconvenience at all
More than any modern facility could offer in anyway!
First storm has gone up towards the northern side
And now the next one is going down southwards....;
In-between these, this town enjoys benefits unique..!
Nature's playing tricks are unimaginable sometimes
Making farce all predictions by many experts ever...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Playing Tricks! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka
- Prej njerëzores dua të digjem, skender iljaz braka
- Ominous Silence, Valsa George
- Contemporary Indian English Poetesses, S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano