Ramesh T A
Nature's Playing Tricks!
Rim of cyclonic peripheral slightly touching town
Sans any rain but only wind and shady cloud cover
Surely has converted place into paradise now here!
Hazy atmosphere with cool wind blowing fine all day
With neither storm nor heavy rain town is enjoyable
Of all days so far and so forth to say in brief here...!
What a pleasant climate making all feel effect fine
Minding one's business sans any inconvenience at all
More than any modern facility could offer in anyway!
First storm has gone up towards the northern side
And now the next one is going down southwards....;
In-between these, this town enjoys benefits unique..!
Nature's playing tricks are unimaginable sometimes
Making farce all predictions by many experts ever...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Playing Tricks! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...