Ramesh T A
Nature's Playing Tricks!
Rim of cyclonic peripheral slightly touching town
Sans any rain but only wind and shady cloud cover
Surely has converted place into paradise now here!
Hazy atmosphere with cool wind blowing fine all day
With neither storm nor heavy rain town is enjoyable
Of all days so far and so forth to say in brief here...!
What a pleasant climate making all feel effect fine
Minding one's business sans any inconvenience at all
More than any modern facility could offer in anyway!
First storm has gone up towards the northern side
And now the next one is going down southwards....;
In-between these, this town enjoys benefits unique..!
Nature's playing tricks are unimaginable sometimes
Making farce all predictions by many experts ever...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Playing Tricks! by Ramesh T A )
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- Breath, beneath!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Ten), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Merry Christmas My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- See, seer!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Obligated, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Nine), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Rosy (Eight), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen