NatUre - - - speaks! ! !
(Monday, July 21,2008* A poem I created as a tribute to nature and to arts I am with.)
Have you seen a bamboo?
The tallest grass ever exist,
Dancing and bending and swaying...
Whistling upon nature's grace?
Have you seen a woman,
Standing beneath heavy rains and winds;
And thunders and lightnings that flashes,
Enduring and firmly believing,
That she can surpass everything?
Have you seen a canvass,
With nature's subject on it;
I can figure it very well;
Like having a withering bamboo and teary woman on it?
Nature..nature..hear InNer WhisPers' cry...
May you strongly fight as I fight;
May you survive long from harmful hands;
That never cease to harm your sight! !
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NatUre - - - speaks! ! ! by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson