Wondrful to behold,
A lovely sight you bring,
Men destroy your beauty,
They alter it.
Your magnificent when improved on,
Many are thrilled with these.
You are naturally built,
God created the earth the way it works.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Natures Design. by Ingibo Benson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Take Me As I Am, Alan Bruce Thompson
- His Wines, Feasts And Funs, Fyodor Sologub
- I Composed These Rhythmical Sounds, Fyodor Sologub
- Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly, Fyodor Sologub
- A Society Needing Prayer, Kelley Collins
- The Sacred World's Unquestioned, Fyodor Sologub
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub