Sugar Tits and Leggy Pegs
went off to find a job,
Sugar Tits, she took the lead
while Leggy Pegs just scoffed.
Honey Bunny was upset
and this may well alarm ya,
while putting all her make up on,
she clean forgot mascara.
Then much to their surprise that day
Ms Smith arrived on time,
displaying nothing of the sort,
which they all thought, a crime.
Her blouse was buttoned up real high,
her skirt was far too long
and goodness gracious me and scream
her hair was brown, not blonde!
The film producer bilked and coughed
to see her primly dressed
and asked to see her naked
to inspect her silhouette.
Honey Bunny shook him up
while showing him her knickers
proclaiming she was best by far
than Smith who’d got the jitters.
Leggy Pegs stayed neutral,
not wanting to commit
but hitched her skirt up high enough
to show him all her bits.
Smithy won the day at last
by stripping to the bone
while the big old film producer,
he dropped his telephone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Naughty parts by Ruth Walters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar