Neath The Willow
My love lies
‘neath the willow.
The tree weeps and mourns
Over her cold corpse.
Woe is me…
Leaves like tears,
I am a weeping willow.
I sit there,
Day and night.
All I do is weep
Over her dead body.
I am not alone, however,
The tree weeps with me.
I sit ‘neath the willow.
The weeping willow.
Aditya Tapshalkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Neath The Willow by Aditya Tapshalkar )
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)