Neither Will I Bow
The bullet has shot the world,
Like a vampire's bite
The syndrome has spread all where,
The corrupt are more corrupted
The non-corrupt are more corrupted
Like volcanic eruption
The world is set ablaze,
Imams are money making machines
Herbalists are god.
Like water on fire
The earth is boiled up
The 'pynis' is heated
The old are floored
The young are raped
Men also swept.
The world is tumbled
Yet we will remain
Those who will stand
Like the 3 in the bible
Against this flaming earth.
We will remain
And walk our path.
Let the devil pack to heaven
Still, to immorality and inhumanity
I will not bow.
Toheeb Tiamiyu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Neither Will I Bow by Toheeb Tiamiyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah