A smile came from my lips and it reached my eyes
As we watched neon lights cover up the sky
Playing with their names, we shared laughter.
Nothing could ever compare to this moment we had together.
You shared your secrets and your dreams.
You are a very beautiful person it seems.
I’ve never met anyone like you before... it’s true.
I will always be fortunate to have a friend like you.
You are there each time I need a hand.
You open up your doors when I have no place to land.
You made me realize that I am my destiny’s creator.
With you, I painted my life with neon colors.
Now we seldom communicate as fate wanted it this way
But that doesn’t mean our friendship will go astray.
Never would I forget how great you are, my friend.
I know time will come that we will watch the neon lights again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Neon Lights by Anjelie Llorico )
Did you read them?
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 2, ramesh rai
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)