Never Forget Me.
With every car that passes by,
I look within the window.
I now realize that
it's you I'm looking for.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm insane.
Because all I can do
Is repeat your name.
Over and over again.
I don't think it will ever end.
I said I loved you.
You said it too.
But then you disappeared.
Vanished into thin air.
I still love you deeply
And I hope that
You just never forget me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Forget Me. by Kelsey Carson )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Loving Free - Falling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Poor Child's Born with a Start that'.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- A explanation, Mariam Abdelghani
- children we bear., Christina Simmons
- In This Is, michael walkerjohn