Never Forget Me.
With every car that passes by,
I look within the window.
I now realize that
it's you I'm looking for.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm insane.
Because all I can do
Is repeat your name.
Over and over again.
I don't think it will ever end.
I said I loved you.
You said it too.
But then you disappeared.
Vanished into thin air.
I still love you deeply
And I hope that
You just never forget me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Forget Me. by Kelsey Carson )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)