Ramesh T A
Never Lose Peace at Any Cost!
Eager and passionate pursuits after wealth end
All interests of heart that can't be pursued after!
Silence seems to be golden after all disturbances;
Peace comes of calmness attained after all fuss!
Material pursuits take a lion's share in man's life
Making living an irritating and monotonous one
When one is exploited or extracted of all talent
In something not one's own interest in works...!
Life going on so due to obligations and duties
Makes one long for peace becoming precious
That can never be mortgaged for money only
For the sake of dear one's benefit and profit...!
One's help and good nature can't be exploited
Taking for granted as all are kith and kin ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Lose Peace at Any Cost! by Ramesh T A )
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns